Please take a few minutes to read the details below. It contains some very important information vital to a safe and enjoyable holiday.
1. Driving Licence, International Driving Permit (IDP) and Passport Requirements: All riders must be in possession of a valid (category A) motorcycle licence for at least two years and be over 25 years of age. You are also advised to apply for an International Driving Permit (IDP). Any Person From outside the EU and EEA must obtain an International Driving Permit (IDP).
Please check your passport is valid for the duration of your holiday. Motorcycle Touring Spain(from hereon refered to in this document as OUR, WE, US, OURSELVES ) do not accept responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport requirements.
Citizens of the following countries do not require a visa to enter Spain: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Holland, Honduras, Hungary, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela.
So far, as a result of the EU referendum (Brexit) there has been no changes to the rights and status of UK passport holders wanting to enter the EU.
2. Travel/medical insurance: We cannot stress enough the importance of you taking out adequate travel/medical insurance against cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of your holiday, loss or damage to luggage, personal liability claims against you and medical expenses arising overseas. The type of travel/medical insurance needs to be applicable to the type of tour or motorcycle you are due to ride. Should you elect not to effect suitable travel/medical insurance cover despite this advice, then you undertake on behalf of yourselves and all members of your party to indemnify both ourselves and our agents and representatives (as applicable) for any costs that arise which would otherwise have been met had such insurance cover been taken out.
3. Your Holiday Contract: When you make a booking you
undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon Motorcycle touring
Spain accepting any monies from you towards the booking. These conditions, in conjunction with the information set out on our website, form the agreement between ourselves ,
yourself and your party.
4. Making A Booking: When you make a booking, you will be required to pay a deposit of 10% of the total cost per person to secure your booking. A Confirmation/Invoice will then be sent to you setting out the balance due, which must be paid in full (either in advance or on arrival at our HQ) before any tour can commence.
5. Amendments By You: If you
wish to change your plans prior to departure, in any way and we can accept the change, these instructions must be sent to us in writing, from the person who made the original booking a
minimum of seven days prior to departure. If you are travelling within seven days and wish to change your plans in any way, we might not be able to accept the change. Please be aware some
amendments might incur a surcharge (eg. change of accommodation arrangements).
6. If You Cancel Your Booking:
You or any member of your party may cancel the tour at any time providing that the cancellation is made in writing by the person who made the original booking and is communicated to us
directly. Refunds are only given to the person who made the original booking. You will receive a refund of the amount paid less the cancellation fees specified
More than thirty days of your tour commencement date you will be due a full refund.
Less than thirty and more than fourteen days of your tour commencement date you will be due a 50% refund. Less
than fifteen days and more than seven days of your tour commencement date you will be due a 25% refund. If you cancel your tour less than seven days prior to your tour commencement date
you will lose your deposit.
If you are cancelling because of unforeseen circumstances, it may be possible to change the dates of your tour. (This option is not available on our Classic Moroccan Tour.)
7. If We Amend Your Booking: It is unlikely that we will have to amend your booking. Occasionally changes may be made which we reserve the right to do at any time. Most of these changes are minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. All details given to you are for guidance only. You may decide whether or not to accept the change although you must let us know by return.
8. If We Cancel Your Holiday: In no case will we cancel your holiday less than 60 days before the scheduled tour date unless it is for reasons outside of our control, for reasons of safety or security. If we have to cancel your holiday we will offer you either...
A. An alternative holiday of comparable type, or...
B: A full refund of all monies paid, in either case being the only recompense which will be due to you.
9. Conditions Of Accommodation: When you book accommodation (whether provided by ourselves or not) its availability or provision is subject to the 'house rules' of the hotel or other accommodation providing or undertaking to provide such accommodation.